[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Effective Date: January 01, 2020
- Sources of Information About You
- Our Use of Information
- Sharing of Information
- Updating Information
- Our Opt-in / Opt-out Policy
- Links to Other Web Sites; Third Party Applications
- International Transfer
- Children’s Privacy
- “Do Not Track” Disclosures
- Contact Information
- Effective Date
2. Sources of Information About You
We obtain information about you from a variety of sources, including you, your interaction with www.brasi.org, and third parties. Such information may include your name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, among other personally identifiable information.
Information you provide to us: If you use certain services available on the Site, you may be required to provide us certain information.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided on our Site to access certain information, subscribing to various services made available on our Site, posting material or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Your search queries on our website or through our Site.
Information we collect from your use of the Site and other interactions you have with www.brasi.org:
We may collect your usage information about how you use the Site, including your access times, location, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol addresses. We may collect device-specific information when you access our Site, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Site.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may or may not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve and to deliver better and more personalized experience on our Site, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Site or our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit www.brasi.org, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may also collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to third-party verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources.
3. Our Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, personalize and improve our Site and to deliver the information and support your requests, including receipts, technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Site and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from www.brasi.org by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
We may also use information about you (i) to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Site; (ii) to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; (iii) to protect our rights or property; (iv) to compare information for accuracy; (v) to verify your identity; (vi) to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and (vii) for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Site.
Additionally, we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences.
We may use third-party service providers to process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
4. Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- To our customer advertisers who are promoted on the Site.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service, available at www.brasi.org/privacy-policy/, and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of www.brasi.org, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of www.brasi.org’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by www.brasi.org about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With third parties that run advertising campaigns, contests, special offers, or other events or activities in connection with our Site.
- For any lawful purpose, including, without limitation, selling your data to third parties.
- With your consent or direction.
We may also share non-personally identifiable information (aggregated or otherwise) with third parties for any reason.
5. Updating Information
You may update or correct information about yourself by emailing us at email@example.com or by contacting us at the Contact Information provided in Section 12 below. If you completely delete all such information, then your account may become deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
6. Our Opt-in / Opt-out Policy
By providing your contact information for the Site, you agree that we may contact you to provide you with any service related notices, or to provide you with information about www.brasi.org products, services, events, invitations, or related educational information.
7. Links to Other Web Sites; Third Party Applications
www.brasi.org also operates and maintains social media networking pages on websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram. We may, from time to time, import comments and posts from these third-party websites to the Site. If you post to any of our social networking pages on third-party websites, you are providing information to the public and do so at your own risk. Further, we may use these postings on our Site without notice or compensation to you. Please visit the privacy policies of any third party websites before posting to our pages there.
8. International Transfer
By accessing and using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that www.brasi.org controls and operates all parts of the Site from its offices in the United States of America and that the Site is intended for use by end users located in the United States of America and across the World. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, www.brasi.org makes no representation that the Site is appropriate or will be available for use in other locations.
9. Children’s Privacy
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act was created to protect children under the age of 13 from unsuspecting acts or practices in conjunction with collecting, using, and disclosing any information about them. Our Site is not intended for anyone under the age of 13. Any access to or use of the Site by anyone under the age of 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed, and in violation of the Agreement. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on or through our Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you are a parent or guardian or otherwise believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us so that we can delete the child’s information. The Site will never knowingly accept, collect, maintain or use any information from a child under the age of 13. If a child whom we know to be under the age of 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child or notify parents.
We safeguard the security of your personal information with industry-standard physical, electronic, and administrative procedures. The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or within the Site. We will make any legally required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored “personal data” (as defined in applicable state statutes on security breach notification) to you via email or conspicuous posting through the Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, as consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
11. “Do Not Track” Disclosures
12. Contact Information
13. Effective Date