Suggested Schedule for Self-paced Courses
The CSCF course provides an overview of the supply chain management body of knowledge, including major concepts and processes. The course comprises of 4 modules, as follows: Module 1: INTRODUCTION Module 2: PLANNING Module 3: INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND LOGISTICS Module 4: PROCUREMENT, CUSTOMER SERVICE & PRODUCTIVITY. CSCF learning resources include the following:
- Interactive training slides with voice over.
- Handbook for each module, downloadable and print-ready.
- Quiz, included in each module.
- Downloadable and print-ready CSCF Certificate.
Further details are provided in the following document:Self-paced Training - Student Guide
- CSCF Student Guide 00:00:00
- CSCF Module 1 00:00:00
- CSCF Quiz Mod 1 00:20:00
- CSCF Module 2 00:00:00
- CSCF Quiz Mod 2 00:20:00
- CSCF Module 4 00:00:00
- CSCF Quiz Mod 4 00:20:00